S.T. Dupont uses the 3D Secure system to prevent online fraud. The 3D Secure standard is based on the principle of requesting additional information known only by the bank and the card holder. This enables strong authentication of clients making online payments.
All the information exchanged when processing the payment is encrypted using SSL protocol. These data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. Furthermore, data is not saved in our systems.
Complimentary deliveries on purchases above HK$500
Delivery is free of charge for all online orders over HK$500.We only deliver to Hong Kong SAR. Your S.T. Dupont order will be delivered typically within 2 to 4 working days. Please allow another 1 week under normal circumstances for the delivery of personalised products.The delivery methods are by courier or in-store pick up.
Within 14 days of receiving the goods
If you are unhappy with your product(s), you may return your order to us within 14 days of delivery. The items must be returned in their original condition with all of their packaging. Any products not meeting these criteria will be returned and cannot be refunded. In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, personalised products may not be returned.
Our customer service team will be delighted to assist you from Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:45 and 14:00 to 17:30.
In Hong Kong, for any enquiries regarding the customer service of your S.T. Dupont product, please contact our customer service team:
Office hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 12:45 / 14:00 – 17:30 (closed on Saturday, Sunday & public holidays)
The classic billfold 6 credit cards takes on a new graphic style with those oblique lines in brown smooth leather. Stylish and practical, it makes an ideal companion to any of S.T. Dupont bags. 6 credit card slots, 2 compartment for papers, 1 compartment for bank notes
The Maison S.T. Dupont uses leathers from the best tanneries. Their refinement and naturally occurring touches (veins, wrinkles, grain, etc.) are a mark of authenticity for our items.
To ensure that your product remains exquisite over time, we recommend following the care tips:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat and humidity. In addition, exposure to the sun should be minimised. Keep the product away from any heat or humidity source that could degrade the material (radiators, rain, etc.)
• Avoid contact with oily substances, makeup products and solvents.
• Do not use polish, soap-based or waterproof cleaning products. In case of contact with these products, wipe gently with a soft, light-coloured cloth.
• Take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
• Avoid any prolonged contact with materials that may transfer pigment to your product, particularly light-coloured leather goods.
• The lining of our products is distinctive and processed to keep colour pigments stable. However, there is still a risk of dye migration.
• When not in use, store your product in the protective cover provided at the time of purchase.
Specific care instructions:
In case of stains or dirt, delicately dab your product with a soft, dry and light-coloured cloth.
In case of contact with water, dry your product with a soft, absorbent and light-coloured cloth. Do not use soap- or solvent-based products.
Textile lining: In case of stains, gently wipe your product with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (use a mild soap). Do not use solvent-type products.